Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the beach

pre- pics

BEACH
HI ...... Yikes.... alright so I haven’t posted for a while and that’s ok because all that means is I have a lot to post. I guess I'll start with the beach. this year at the beach there was soooo much to do there was a skate park right across the street a lighthouse just down the road the beach and the sound all within walking distance which was really nice because it seemed there was never a dull moment. One of the first things I did was go on a 8 mile roller balding ride that was lotso fun and the next day I could feel it in my legs. I also did some head banging to bands such as the Avenged Sevenfold and Shadows fall. You should have seen us (me and a couple 40 year olds ) we were pretty much the whole band J was the bassist, I was the guitarist


Heres some pickchers.




my half pipe (its not the beach but its cool) sorry no good pics of it.



the beach


the 10 hour trip










FISHING!!!!





the light house that could be seen from our house






2 comments:

Swawa said...

Cool pics.

The Rat Life said...

um.....a couple of 40 year old...with one who developed whip-lash. Still can feel the pain at times in situations like filling and unloading the washer~ or pulling and trimming ivy. Words of wisdom...take care of your neck someday you will be a 40 year old.
Love the pictures!!!