Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yo mama jokes

well I dont have a clue why I am posting about this but nevertheless I am, heres my top ten yo mama jokes.(by the way this post is not aimed at any specific persons)

1.yo mamas so stupid she climbed over a window to see what was on the other side.

2.yo mamas so fat you gotta take a train two busses and a plane to get to her good side.

3.yo mamas so fat when she sat on a quarter a booger popped out of George Washingtons nose.

4.yo mamas so stupid it took her two hours to watch sixty minuetes.

5.you mamas so fat when she gets on the dance floor the whole band skips.

6.yo mamas so fat when she sat on a rainbow skittles came out.

7.yo mamas so fat her right but cheek rides shotgun.

8.yo mamas so fat she comes from both sides of the family.

9.yo mamas so fat when she walked in front of the tv i missied three episodes.

10.yo mamas so fat when she jumped in the swimming pool everyone runs away yelling "tsunami ,tsunami"

thats my top ten hope I made you laugh at least once.if you have any that you know of that are somewhat funny go ahead and post em .peace out people.

2 comments:

Swawa said...

yo mama's so old when I said act your age, she died.

The Rat Life said...

You know how I feel about yo mama's jokes!