Monday, December 8, 2008

we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Kaye

Hello friends,

Well tis the season to be jolly deck them halls with boughs of holly christmas time is here so its time to jingle your bells all the way and pick your happiest christmas tree and ho ho ho he he he ,and when I get my two front teeth I'll be able to wish ya merry chrithma...chrithmath...oh for pete'th thake HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

heres a couple holiday qoutes

"Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren't a holiday season. I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?" – Charlie Brown, “A Charlie Brown Christmas”


"This is the worst Christmas ever. I had thought it was the one when our parents bought us hamsters and forgot to poke holes in the boxes, but at least that had a moment of suspense." - Brian, "Wings"

"Christmas is awesome. First of all you got to spend time with people you love. Secondly, you can get drunk and no-one can say anything. Third you give presents. What's better than giving presents? And fourth, getting presents. So four things. Not bad for one day. It's really the greatest day of all time." - Michael, "The Office"

"Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!" – George Bailey, It’s a Wonderful Life

"What a splendid idea! This "Christmas" sounds fun. I fully endorse it - let's try it at once!" – Mayor, The Nightmare Before Christmas

and for those of you who may not celebrate chaunakah instead of Christmas here he is , the man himself Adam Sandler



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

1 comment:

Boquinha said...

Awesome quotes! LOVE The Office. The Christmas episode where he gives the iPod is one of my favorites.